Beairsto & Associates Engineering Ltd. (BASE) provided the design, engineering, and contract administration for the new fire hall site and building.
Some of the project highlights include:
- Approximately 6,404 ft2 (595 m2) new construction
- Pre-engineered steel building
- Engineered to meet post-disaster standards
- Design includes three drive-through bays, dedicated equipment room, offices and radio room, training room with floor & ceiling mounted data / projection ports, full kitchen, and open storage mezzanine
- Translucent overhead doors on west side bring natural light into the shop bays
- Energy efficient LED lighting