Canad Enterprises approached Beairsto & Associates Engineering Ltd. (BASE) to provide the engineering and inspection supervision for the new shop and offices for their client, Ken-Co Equipment Ltd.
Some of the project highlights include:
- Approximately 16,143 ft2 (1499 m2) new construction
- Pre-engineered steel building with wood frame office portion
- Design includes large reception area, offices, boardroom, staff lunch room, locker rooms, shop bays, wash bay, parts room, and storage mezzanine
- wash bay and one shop bay are equipped with cat tracks imbedded into the concrete slab
- One shop bay is equipped with a mechanics’ pit