BASE is excited to announce that the La Glace & District Regional Recreation Center tender package is now available on COOLNet! We are pleased to be involved in the design and engineering of this new arena for the La Glace & District Agricultural Society. The arena, when finished, will feature:
- Approximately 38,386 ft2 (3,566 m2) new construction
- 200′ x 85′ Ice Surface complete with Dressing Rooms and Referee Room
- 3-lane walking / running track
- Mezzanine level bleacher seating
- Full commercial kitchen for concession service and banquets
- Large Lobby which can also be used as a Community Hall
- Three Multi-Purpose rooms for fitness, training, meetings, etc.
This is a Construction Management tender, and questions should be directed to Turcon Construction. Tender closes June 6, 2017.